Really hope this jogging/working out thing gets me results. I'm not too comfortable with myself in general, esp. my body... and i need to be if i'm gonna walk around my house nakey. heh heh. I'm already starting to notice slight differences -- ie. being able to jog a bit longer at a time than when i started, lil' pipes starting to sprout, and POSS losing weight in my thighs? Unless i'm just delusional. Either way, a starts a start. it's only been about two weeks, and i'll admit i miss a day here or there (i do five days for sure). I think i'm on the right track. I feel good about it, anyway. The fact that i'm trying to get in shape, and sticking to it....I don't actually dig jogging...maybe a little, but mostly i just want to punch the air in front of me or something.
Still attempting to work on improving my self-esteem. Tough deal, i tell ya. I need to get out of my head, stop being so negative, stop comparing myself to anyone and everyone that has a better asset than i do. Yeesh. Speaking of which, i found a card from my grade 12 graduation that my mom got me. One of the things she wrote in it tugged at my heart strings a little. "My wish for you is that you might believe in yourself as much as I do". Love that woman, going to miss her a lot when i leave. Don't get me wrong, i have days where i'm stoked about how i look and feel great about myself (not just my appearance), but then again i often have times where i feel a little blue. It happens though. Going to fix that. (hopefully. easier said than done).
Oh, and i can't figure out this date and time thing properly, for the record. Because it's actually sunday (the 28th), but it won't actually post because this site ( or my settings?) doesn't recognize right now as sunday i guess. Whatever.
kissmethruthaphone,
Sameeya
P.S. listen to some Bjork (really digging unravel, and all is full of love ATM)
I always quote kissmethruthephone! Hahaha. And I liked the bit on self esteem a lot!
ReplyDeleteAdam and I just started jogging too... It feels good! And just like you we go late at night ;) haha
ReplyDeletehaha i heard! come jog to sudbury.
ReplyDeletei'll meet you halfway?