Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Day

Allo! 

I've been slacking on these entries, because i wanted them to mostly consist of things worth reading, and things i want out of my head, other than what i did last night for example.

... However  i can't remember any of the things i actually really wanted to share, so i'm just going to go ahead and talk about what up with my life n' such. It IS my blog, so i guess i'm allowed ;).

I recently decided to finally have some sort of routine, in my life.  I've been kind of unhappy with the way things were going lately, even though (most) things are in my control. I could have done something sooner, but i guess i was just being lazy, and somewhat unmotivated. So i decided to do something about it, and make some kind of change! Essentially trying/wanting to be a "better me".  

Got my weekend over with, and decided i'd start Monday, a new week, a new day. 

1)good sleep (not going to bed at 3-5 a.m. anymore, thus not waking up at noon or later)
2)regular exercise routine (i've done a bit here and there, and decided i should start doing it regularly so i actually see results:  monday-friday >>> half an hourish jog/walk, leg lifts (four different movements)  that actually end up being 80 lifts each leg. Along with this sit up/leg raise thing, 60 times)
3)getting things done! (writing things down in a notebook now, that way i can keep track of what i need to get done, or things i want/need to buy. Also comes in handy for remembering things i may be interested in; movies, music, sites, etcetera)

It's only been day three so far, but i'm happy about this. I'm really going to try to keep up with it. I think i'll do okay.

Feels like some sort of little weight has been lifted off my shoulders... Now all i need to worry about is moving to ottawa for school, and school itself. Should be a challenge, and i should probably smarten up.

If anyone read this, i'm sorry for the bore. Kind've warned you though. heh

Here's something to make up for it. Thrones by Alexisonfire. My reason for sharing this? No reason, really...I just really dig the tune, so lend your ears for four minutes and sixteen seconds.




Word.



1 comment:

  1. I have a dry erase board where I write things I have to do/remember and it makes me feel sane. I also make little progress bars for tasks that take a while to complete (like paying off debt) which helps rid me of anxiety as well.

    ReplyDelete