Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm thinking of making these entries a little less personal? It's just weird that anyone can read it and see into my hayyeedd. I think if i need to rant/talk about something that's bothering me/possibly personal, i'll just talk to a friend instead of displaying it on the interweb.

I just saw on facebook that kathleen's internet doesn't exist for the time being. boo!

ended up going to ottawa for canada day by myself, and it was a lot of fun.
I'm a little happy.

OH, and my mom got engaged today. well yesterday technically since it's 1:30 a.m. (on friday...i don't have the date/time thing down yet, as it turns out.)
stoked for her.

2 comments:

  1. So cute that you mentioned me, yeah it's cut sometime today. I wish there was a way to make only certain entries on blogspot viewable to EVERYONE, I'm thinking of being less personal lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a way to set up your whole blog private... but you have to like make a list of email contacts youd want to read it or something, rather complicated.

    ReplyDelete