Tuesday, July 14, 2009

oh hey

Didn't see you there. It's been a while, kind of?

Haven't really been in the mood to blog.
Got over it for a little. I was going to actually delete my account, but decided against it.

Updates:

pretty content with things, can't complain about much, really.
rad guy.
G2! finally! Lord, i need to get a handle on this procrastination business =/
rib piece in 3 days!! (friday.) sooo nervous, and scared. But very excited!
going away party saturday. even if everyone doesn't show up, should still be fun =)
moving to ottawa soonish. (either first, second, or sixth of August)


ps still do not have the date/time deal figured out. i posted this at 11:28 pm. not going to bother trying to fix it, either.

2 comments:

  1. I constantly delete blogs and all I can say is DON'T DELETE. Haha one day you'll regret it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got to put your time as the toronto time i think. i did that and it worked on my blog also dont delete silly you are the only person following me :( haha

    ReplyDelete